Kopaonik Tandem Paragliding
Departure point: your accommodation address at Kopaonik
Duration of flight: 5 to 13 minutes
Paragliding is one of the most accessible and safest forms of free flight and you can easily do it. The only limitations are regarding weight (up to 100-120 kg) and age (from 10 years old). Good health conditions and solid decision on flying are the main preconditions. Our team of pilots is led by trophy paragliding sportsman, long time competitor and member of a national team at the paragliding accuracy championship. All our pilots are licensed, very experienced and great fun to be around with.
Tour starts from your accommodation address at the Kopaonik, from we are heading to the take off place. Before departure, it is necessary to sign Statement of understanding. There’s no need to have any previous experience in flying, or any sports at all. All you have to do is follow our instructions, there will be no jumping off cliffs, just run a few steps down a gentle slope when we tell you to, and you’ll be up in the air and having a great time. For comfortable and pleasant tandem flight, bring outdoors clothing according to weather, sturdy shoes, gloves, under helmet hat and the most important – smile and desire to be amazed.
Depending on the direction of a wind, the pilot, your flying instructor chooses a departure place and a flying route. Kopaonik has several interesting locations from where paragliders often take off and fly throughout the year, but those are most often locations: Suvo Rudiste, Orlove stene, Srebrnac, Bela reka, Kokorovac... Safety is our top priority and we will only fly if the conditions are suitable. If conditions are anything less than perfect before take-off, we can wait for them to improve or walk away and try again another time. We will contact you in the morning before flight to confirm that flight conditions are appropriate. Once we get up on the hill we’ll go through all the safety instructions and checks. We will explain everything about the take-off and landing process and all important about paragliding tandem flight in general. You can ask as many questions as you want, it’s always best to be prepared. Helmet is obligatory to wear during the take-off and whole flight. If you would like to have a lasting memory of your tandem paragliding flight, you will get GoPro action camera for making photos or a video. Video is included in the price of flight. You can also bring your camera, at your own risk. The duration of the flight depends on the departure place but usually it last between 5 and 13 minutes.
Enjoy the beautiful Kopaonik landscapes from a birds eye perspective!
Prices per person:
- transfer from your hotel address at Kopaonik to the take off place;
- professional, licensed tandem paragliding pilot;
- all necessary equipment for a safe and fun trip;
- safety instructions;
- tandem paragliding flight;
- photos and videos taken by GoPro camera.
Price does not includes:
- travel insurance;
- individual costs expenses;
- special requests;
- gratuities (optional).
* The price for children is the same.
- Before departure, it is necessary to sign Statement of understanding.
- You need to bring warm clothes, good sturdy shoes, gloves and a thin hat to fit under your helmet.
- Children accompanied by one parent from 10 years old are welcome. Children should have written parental consent.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, hypertension, epilepsy or other serious medical conditions as well as not for pregnant women. Maximum weight for participants is u to 100-120 kg.
- Activity is not allowed for the participants that frequently used alcoholic drinks or psychoactive substances.
- Transport is provided by comfortable, air-conditioned car.
- Possible to arrange a professional photographer, cameraman or a drone pilot.